Clotrimazole antifungal cream for jock itch : a double-blind, randomized controlled trial. Annals of Infectious Diseases. 2009;165(6):907-914.
2. M.M. Gershon, J.R. Wylie, abc online pharmacy in canada P.A. Houser. A randomized double-blind comparative trial of diphenylchloroisothiazolinone (DPS) plus diphenyltrimethoxazole (TMT) gel versus topical imidacloprid plus diphenyltrimethoxazole (DTZ) gel in the treatment of jock itch. Pediatr Allergy Reviews. 2006;22(5):542-551.
3. G.A. Houser, S.K. Lien, E.O. Sperry, J.P. Mowbray, C.D. Ostroff, A.M. Ritter-Wahlig. A double-blind comparison of d-limonene (AJX), naringenin (ANJE), and linalool (LAL) in the treatment of jock itch in school children. Journal of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 2004;22(suppl 1):S8-S12.
4. G.W. Houser, N.E. Cripps, J.B. Wilsnack, C.J. Shaughnessy, D.R. Zink, R.C. Smith, I.J. Erikson. Jock itch therapy: a randomized, double-blind comparison of 4 different topical antifungals with imidacloprid empecid crema clotrimazol 1g precio (Aqueous) cream. Pediatr Allergy Reviews. 2004;20(2):111-121.
5. G.A. Houser, D.W. Wylie, L.F. Shaffer, P.R. Stadlin, W.V. Houser. A randomized, double-blind comparison of diphenyl chloroisothiazolinone and triacetylamine solution in the treatment of school-age patients with school-related jock itch. Journal of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology. 2004;20(2):103-105.
6. A. Hausmann, V. Schmitt, J. Bies, F. Wunderlich. Treatment of schoolchildren with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: a two year randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study of triacylglycerols vs. acyclovir (Zostavax + Relenza) for 12 weeks. International Journal of Rheumatology. where to buy clotrimazole 2005;28(1):21.
An antifungal agent from the group of imidazole derivatives for external and local applications reduces the synthesis of ergosterol, which is a part of the cell membrane of the microbial wall and leads to a change in its structure and properties. In fungicidal concentrations, it interacts with mitochondrial and peroxidase enzymes, leading to an increase in the concentration of hydrogen peroxide to toxic levels, which also contributes to the destruction of fungal cells. The pills are active against pathogenic dermatophytes, pathogens of multi-colored lichen, erythrasma, gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.